Lanzhou University of Technology Institutional Repository （LUT_IR）
Functional neural circuit, synchronization stability in neural network, control and selection of spatial patterns, electromagnetic radiation on biological networks.
Pro. Jun Ma received the M.S and Ph.D. degrees from Guangxi Normal University and Huazhong Normal University for Theoretical Physics, China, in 2003 and 2010, respectively.
Academic role and editorial experience (to present):
1) Associate editor for Nonlinear Dynamics;
2) Associate editor for International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos.
Academic interests: Neurodynamics; Network; Nonlinear dynamics; Neural circuit; Dynamical control; Model setting.
1) Memristive neuron model is built by considering the effect of electromagnetic induction and radiation;
2) Confirmed the physical mechanism of field coupling between neurons and neural network; 3) Clarified the physical mechanism for differential coupling and integral coupling;
4) Suggested the realization hybrid synapse by applying capacitor, induction coil, memristor and resistor in connection.